Tuesday 24 April 2012

I went to bed early last night, so it was an early start to the day -- 6:30 a.m. Well, by the time 0800 rolled around, I was at the gym working out on the bike and treadmill. Home at 0900 and on with the second part of the morning. I wasn't sure what to do with myself with that extra time in the morning. And two breakfasts! By the time my teaching workday started, I was ready for a nap. I'm singing at the Ramada Inn tomorrow morning for a Mayor's Prayer Breakfast -- praying for the mayor and the city. I've been practicing whenever I can throughout the day and for the past while, and my brain is inundated with this song right now ("God of this City"). I have a new appreciation for American Idol contestants. Just picked out my clothes. Never did this before. Just got over my cold -- now, God it's up to you -- take me where my voice has never been before? And sell Granny's house -- perhaps tomorrow? Two showings of the extreme makeover house. Never realized there was so much to do. Where did the simple life go to?

No comments: