Thursday 8 April 2010

Two Days

My excuse for not writing since Sunday is this: I've been in bed, sick with the flu! I hate being sick. I don't think I've really been sick since last year during chemo. I had to keep reminding myself that 'this too shall pass.' In more ways than one! But I did get to work on my talk for Bahamas -- Oh, did I mention that we're going to Bahamas on April 19th -- I am one of the guest speakers at a conference. Apparently I'm the open speaker...Yikes! Tonight, I also finished our income tax information and sent it on to Paul, my brother-in-law accountant. Thanks, Paul...talked to the Southshore Sister -- she is hosting Susan from Perth-Andover at her house. Glad that they can get together. I miss my sis. I'll go see her in May I hope, when I get back.
Back to Gatorade now and Activia to fix my 'system.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Wish I could be there to help.

Love,
S.S. Sis