Wednesday 28 April 2010

We're Home!

We are now home. Arrived Monday night at 2 in the morning, so it was really Tuesday. Hard to get back in the swing of things, so tired! Taught yesterday and today, and just this evening feeling like I'm back on earth. Bahamas was beautiful and we were so busy. Thanks to Baby Bahama Mama for recording our week in pictures (Laurie, from Nova Scotia). Had a great time, and it was wonderful to be able to speak and share my heart to the good people of Bahamas. We will go back, we're sure.

Thanks to all for praying for us as we went on yet another adventure. This time it wasn't to Europe. Just a year ago this time, I was finishing up my last chemo. Thank you, God, for keeping me alive to experience a trip like we just had. And many more!

Bahama Mama !Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and many, many more!!! Glad to hear you had a great time. Still glad that you're home though!

Love, S.S. Sis