Thursday 17 June 2010

Mystery Travel

I'm back from a three day mystery mission trip to an undisclosed location. Nurse Cherry and I had a great time, and a time of rest as well. Drove many miles on Tuesday (about 490 km!). Met some new people, and one of them may be a long lost cousin with blue eyes like mine (actually a customs officer). Going to search the family tree and email Customs Officer Devon Fox and tell him if we are related. It was like looking at myself in the mirror. You just never know. And you never know who you are going to meet when you go on a mission.

Anyway, we had a good visit with whomever we went to see, but it's a secret for now. (I know, we're not supposed to keep secrets, but I want to protect the innocent). Smile....

All is well...

!Travel Bug Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for when you travel to Harvey Station to visit me, and of course meet my newest addition, Caleb. He arrived into this world on May 29th, 4:20am.
Come visit soon! Just remember to call me first so I can help you find our house!

Love,
Krista