Wednesday 23 June 2010

Today I spent the day staying home, apart from a quick trip to the credit union to get some bank statements. This afternoon I worked in my office, trying to complete our ministry return to the government. Finish it? Why, I basically started it today! And it is due next Wednesday. What am I thinking? I need an accountant (oh, I guess I am one; or used to be).

You know you're tired or stressed out when you answer the phone and eat a BabyBel piece of cheese at the same time, and end up trying to use the cheese as a receiver. Gave me quite a laugh. Slow down, Deborah. Lentement.

Taking off for St Martins tomorrow after Doug gets off work. First to the Kingston Penisula to pick up some random sugar factory barrels for Doug to reinvent into biofuel containers for our trip out west next summer. Capiche? I don't, so don't expect you to understand, either.

Must go call someone. It's not even midnight yet. And eat some toast. I'll try and write some adventures from St. Martins.

No comments: