Tuesday 28 September 2010

I started teaching yesterday for this season. I love it! I'm in my element when I'm teaching and making music. Or anything to do with people, actually. I can't shake this cold I have, and am going to Dr. T. this afternoon to have him check my throat and ears. Wonder if it has anything to do with my white blood cell count being lower than normal, or just that it's a long time cold. Doug has it now, too. Someone told him this morning that it hangs on for a month! Yikes. I did my radio show this morning and apologized for sounding the way I do.

Well, we have a new premier, David Alward. He is Stephen Alward's older brother. We love Stephen, so if David is anything like his brother... Almost a landslide victory.

I see the leaves falling from the tress outside -- a beautiful yet sad sight, as winter nears. I love the fall, even though it does bring back memories of my diagnosis last fall. But I will cast that aside and cast my eyes outside to the beauty I see.

No comments: