Monday 18 January 2010

Haiti Fundraiser -- Concert Event

This is from my friend, Robin Hampton....I am also in the group "First Love."


On Jan. 12, 2010 -- A magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck southern Haiti. These people need help now.

I will be performing with the group First Love on Saturday evening at the Salvation Army Church on St. Mary's street at 7:00 p.m. There will be several other performances. The fee is 10$ at the door. I know that some of us may be a bit strapped for cash but these people don't have anything. I don't just mean food, clothing, shelter or lavatory access, these people don't even have water in some places. This money will be used to get immediate help, water and medical supplies. This concert may not even be your style of music but I still encourage you to come or make a donation through the radio station today. We are so blessed here, so lets give a few bucks to help these people who have lost everything, and pray for those who have not only lost material things, but who have lost family in this disaster.

No comments: