Wednesday 20 January 2010

Update

We are having a great visit with Aiden and Natalie. They've been here three weeks already. Natalie has been going to the gym faithfully and working out. Myself, not as faithfully. I've been involved more with the radio show every day, teaching and dealing with computer problems. Isn't it amazing how much work a computer creates? And it's supposed to make our lives easier! Sometimes I wonder. I think back to years past and how we didn't have email. How did we ever manage? I think technology has created more work sometimes than it saves. Capiche?

Natalie finished her quilt top for Aiden (still haven't uploaded the pics to my 'computer'), and is now working on scrapbooking. I just watch her and drink white tea. Do you know about the benefits of white tea? Google it and see. There I go again -- computer stuff.

Must go drink my coffee and start 'catching' up on my Bible reading. I'm behind on that, too. Want to read the Bible through this year in a chronological fashion. You can Google that, too, if you're interested in joining me. There I go again -- computer stuff.

Have a good day.

!Deb

Oh, by the way -- I LOVE being a radio DJ. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some word. Capice. I looked it up on 'google', of course!

Granny Clampet

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.