Tuesday 9 March 2010

It's Tuesday!

Well, it seems like spring has sprung, doesn't it? A bit chillier today, but still spring is in the air. We DID go to the sugarbush on Saturday and had a great time outside, watching the sap boil and enjoying the great outdoors amidst the beauty of the maple trees. I told Jack & Afton & Ivy a story and they laughed hilariously. Perhaps I should make it into a book -- I could call it A, J, I and Henry the Frog. Anyway, Henry the Frog followed us throughout the day as we trudged through the forest, emptying sap cans. That evening we went to Wayne & Bev's in Coldstream (wherever that is) for supper, and we didn't have time to go see the Pirate. Next time, Pirate -- want to play some music with you. We miss you! I was worn out from the day and we arrived home late night.

This week has been very busy, with the radio show and teaching, and two trips to the gym. I feel like I'm getting some strength back. Saffire gave me a workout again today, and put me on the Bosu ball. Ever been on one? THAT will test your balance, for sure. By the time we were done, I wanted to take that Bosu Ball and throw it out the window! Oh well, I feel good exercising, but it's hard at the time. Isn't that like life? Hard at the time, but when you look back at it, you see the results. Must go eat a healthy salad and get ready to teach and go to Ladies' Choir.

No comments: