Monday 29 March 2010

Secretary

I now have an official secretary! God works in mysterious ways. Beth B is going to be my secretary and will try and get me organized! Isn't that something? I'm still reeling about it. I am always going on about needing a secretary and she said that she feels 'called' to do it. I can't pay her much, but she's still willing. I told her today she has to try to figure out how my brain works. We'll see how she does on that! I told her I would call her Murphy Brown (although it should be the other way around -- I should be Murphy Brown, but I like to reverse things).

So stay tuned for the adventures with Murphy Brown. Perhaps she'll come in and see a 'new me' every week (you have to watch the show in order to understand what I mean, and the show is no longer in, so just pretend you know what I mean).

Back to teaching...

No comments: