Wednesday 10 March 2010

Miracles Still Happen

These are three miracles in the past two days:

1. My mother called to say that my aunt Naida, who was in intensive care for a couple of months and not expected to live because of cancer of the esophagus, went home and had a check-up today. The doctor told her the cancer is in remission and she does not require chemo! And to come see him in six months! This is so awesome. Prayer, prayer, and more prayer to our great and awesome God! Mom and I went to visit her before Christmas. I told my aunt that "if I could do it, she could do it," and prayed for her. She told my mom (her sister) later that she was positive I had 'mittens' on my hands that said "If I can do it, you can do it". I did not have mittens on my hands that said that, but God apparently gave her a vision of a set of mittens with that positive statement on them!

2. A friend of mine told me today about an acquaintance of hers that went in for surgery because of a possible cancer diagnosis (a man). "A friend of mine told me about her relative who went in for surgery yesterday to have a lump removed. The doctor checked him over before surgery and noticed that the lump was gone! Another doctor confirmed that with an ultrasound, and sure enough the lump was gone!! GONE! My friend and her husband told their six-year-old son this good news on the way to school this morning, telling him that Jesus had healed this person. Their son, with a serious look on his face, said to his parents: "JESUS IS REAL!"

3. Jalene called me yesterday afternoon to update me on Baby Hope's situation. Since this is an extremely difficult situation and the decisions are much too hard for anyone to be able to make without the wisdom of God, I suggested that she relinquish the situation to Him, and perhaps put out a fleece to God. I told her to let me know when she knew. She called me within an hour with excitement. She prayed, released the situation to God, and God answered with an answer on where to have the heart surgery when Baby Hope is born -- Portland, Maine, and provided an apartment for them to live in!

JESUS IS REAL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow ! Jesus is Real !