Wednesday 24 March 2010

Tired?

Are you as tired as I am? or should I say WE are? Didn't realize the whole grieving process took so much out of a person! Doug and I went to the funeral home this morning to tidy up the details of CPP and taking his father out of the system, so to speak. It seems weird to take him out of this world (but we know he's in the next world). I taught all afternoon and struggled through the day. Donnie, Beth, Max and Judy came this evening to practice singing. Felt good to play the piano for them. Doug and I sat on the couch afterwards and played with my new cell phone. Yes, I succumbed to purchasing one -- never thought I would, but we felt that Doug's mom and my mom should be able to get me wherever, whenever. Because you never know where I will be. Radio station, driving around, the gym, shopping, walking, church...whatever..

time for bed again. hope to feel more awake tomorrow.

No comments: