Tuesday 3 May 2011

Do you ever feel like you're running in circles and can't focus, whirling and twirling around like a whirling dirvish? (sp?). That's how I feel. This month is busy busy busy. How did I let it happen again? And on top of it all, I've had job offers! What's with that? Do I have time to take on another job? Why me? I'm honored, but really. The person who wanted to hire me told me he wants someone mature, who has life experience. I guess that's me -- lots of life experience, but mature? Not sure about that -- LOL.

Granny & Jed got a new Ford Escape today. I think Granny would like to escape in it somewhere. I'll have to try and keep her contained, or she'll be drivin' all around the country with Jed, perhaps loadin' up the truck and takin' off to Beverly Hills or somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely have felt like that. I think YOU need to escape for a few days, just to relax.

Love,
Krista