Saturday 14 May 2011

A whirlwind

Do you ever feel like you've been in a whirlwind of activity? I know I've said this before about my life, but honestly, this month is crazy! I love it, but really need a little break, which we WILL get next weekend (our 33rd wedding anniversary on May 20).

Thursday night we had a gathering here at the house, and through a series of events, I ended up giving my living room rug away to a young woman for her apartment. Phenny and I rolled it up and placed it on her lap. Very funny. "Roll up the rug to win" or something like that -- sounds familiar. She took it home and her husband looked at her quizzically, since it was about 10:00 pm and here she is carting a 7 foot square rug into the apartment. It matched everything perfectly.

Friday I prepared for a Live Laugh Love retreat in Saint John, and just got back from that this evening. What a great time we had. Lots of laughs, living and loving.

Tomorrow morning I'm at Morning Gate leading music, and tomorrow evening finds me at Nashwaaksis Baptist Church speaking and singing -- LOVE is my theme, with a few laughs thrown in. It's my theme this past year -- LIVING LAUGHING LOVING. I came up with a new seminar which I will begin working on for later this year -- DREAM and BELIEVE or something like that. I also want to have time this summer to work on my upcoming bestseller (why not think positive): "The Book of Deborah: Don't Worry, It's Not Part of the Apocrypha." Want to pre-order a copy?

Oh, I think I'm a bit tired. Must go prepare for tomorrow and prepare for sleepytime.

No comments: