Monday 30 May 2011

Nat & Josh, Aiden & Sarah

They are now on their way to PEI -- picked them up at 6 pm this evening and gave them a vehicle, had supper at McDonald's and off they went. Sarah is 4 months old and looking very healthy, and Aiden is full of energy. Josh is tired from the day, trying to keep Aiden calm. A three-year-old traveling is not an easy thing!

Now I'm traveling on my bike for the next two weeks. I'm looking forward to it. My first trip is Tuesday morning, biking to the gym for an 8 am appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drove near to your place around 3pm yesterday. Was tempted to drop in, but I decided against it as I wanted to get the boys down for a nap. Soon, though, I'd like to get together.
Hope Josh, Natalie & the kids have a lovely time in PEI. I know Dave & Wendy will love having them. :)

Krista