Wednesday 23 September 2009

I went this morning for a counseling session which was very productive. He gave me a couple of tools to use in my daily life – about not letting emotions drive my life, but deciding what I want. One thing I want is health, of course, but another one is to love my house again. I need to face my house again and all the memories, and especially my office. Once it's clean and organized again I will feel much better. The counselor told me this as well. I came home to find my workhorse mother cleaning away. I tried to help her, but was quite scatterbrained about it, as I was also talking on the phone, organizing my teaching week, and trying to find things that are lost. She got the downstairs done and I worked some upstairs. My mother is awesome and so good to me. I also did some landscaping this afternoon. It looks good already. Joy and Nicholas came down to visit, and then we took them out to Wendy's for a snack. Doug and I then went to the church for a DVD series called "Experiencing God." It feels good to do stuff again – normal stuff. Several times I even forget what I've been through.

Two more days and I have a blood test again – Friday afternoon. Please continue to pray that my white blood cell count is UP to normal. All is well.

Pray too, for my friend, B., who called me today and is concerned about the results of her mammogram. Pray for peace and health for her.

Peace to all and to all a good night.

No comments: