Friday 25 September 2009

Test Results

Thanks be to God! He came through for us today! Dr. Broad didn't even let me sit down before she said, "It came up!" I hugged her, I was so relieved. I'm still in shock from it all. I've been 'working' so hard to try and produce white blood cells – exercising, eating roast beef, zinc, fruits, veggies, vitamins, etc. etc.

It's prayer, prayer, prayer – our God came through for us. She said she was reassured and will retest me in two weeks, so CONTINUE TO PRAY. On Sept 4, my white cell count was 2.1 Today it had increased to 2.7. But normal for me is 5. She said she would be happy with 3.5, though. So, I ask you to put that number in front of you when you pray – why not go for 5? Why, one time during chemo, it went clear up to 8.6!

My hemoglobin also increased from 128 on Sept 4, to 135 today, which is excellent. Everyone I meet tells me how great I look and what great colour I have, and how healthy I look. This, too, is encouraging to me. My neutrophils in my blood increased from 217 to 244.

I went out of there thanking God and had a wonderful prayer time on the way home in my van. I wrote "Emmanuel" on the palm of my hand this morning, to remind me that God is with me. And He certainly is. He answered our prayers. I asked Him this morning for some 'good news' and He delivered!

Rejoice with me and give thanks to God above, for it is HE who makes ALL things possible. Continue to pray to Him for continued health and for my cell count to shoot up to 5 in the next two weeks. Thank you so much for the sacrifice of prayer and your good thoughts toward me. I will NEVER forget them.

!Deb


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Will keep praying. :)
Look forward to seeing you on the 4th!

Love,
Krista