Wednesday 2 December 2009

Chefs at Large

Well, I now have a few chefs working for me. 'Richard,' who cooks me chili, Cuz Charlotte who is always bringing various baked goods over (like gluten-free blueberry muffins the other day), Doris, and my mother on occasion. Actually, I'm craving one of her famous hamburgers right now, as I await the last student of the week. I'm teaching 27 students, I think -- I've actually lost count. I love teaching. It gives me purpose and a sense of accomplishment when I see them work on a song. The kids bless me -- it's like having a bunch of grandkids, and they go home as well!

Today is Doug's parents 59th wedding anniversary. Imagine that. Next year, I'll have to make sure their picture gets on "Live at Five." Congrats!

Still enjoying the radio and am producing a couple more spots this week, including a spoof spot which you probably won't hear, unless you email me for it. I was having fun with Becky, after guitar last week.

The adult students are doing well and are impressing me, to say the least. Ann H., Elsbeth, Donalda (my mother), Beth, Deanna, Robin, Erin, Cheryl, Gloria, Erin, Rachel and Becky. Wow, you're never too late to learn, as I said before.

Brady is here for drumming, so on with the show!

Thursday afternoon will find me at the radio station all afternoon, God willing...

I wonder where the next meal is coming from?

Hungry !Deb

Oh, and Southshore Sis, I want to talk to you! Call me tonight if you can

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to take lessons from a pro!

Love,
S.S. Sis