Thursday 17 December 2009

What a Busy Time

Isn't life crazy before Christmas? Going hither and yon and doing everything under the sun? Do you feel like you're on a roller coaster? I do. Now I need a personal shopping assistant to help me shop. Perhaps tomorrow, I'll find one. Finally mailed some Christmas cards. If you didn't get one from me, I apologize, and consider this as your Christmas greeting. I have quite a list to mail to -- trying to mail as many as I could in the limited time I have. When and if I ever get organized...

I was on the radio show by myself for three hours today. I loved it. Selected most of the songs that aired; that was fun. Tonight, went to practice with another singing group that has started in the church. Monday night, met with another group that we're calling First Love (perhaps I already mentioned this). Tonight's group we decided to call Second Chance!

Tomorrow I hope to shop as I said, and tomorrow night is the big staff party at Ho Jo's, where we debut in our rock band. Our first and only gig, but you never know what may flow out of this. Never knew I'd ever be in a rock band, and never knew that I'd be a radio host. You never know do you? (a neighbour used to say this all the time). Remember, Nat & Jon?

Our house looks like sound equipment exploded -- it's everywhere, awaiting transferral to the hotel banquet hall tomorrow evening.

And Jon and Alicia and three grandkids are on their way down to stay overnight. A total house explosion is pending. Night. Busy, busy, but not too busy to notice that it's great to be alive and to experience all the opportunities the Lord is providing.

No comments: