Tuesday 29 December 2009

Happy Holidays!

I have an account to write, but no time to write it! It's been a whir of activity, these past few days, and I want to document it for posterity's sake. Especially the account of the "Missing Pear and the Fox Deceiv'd," which involves me and my younger sister, Janet. It reminds me of last year's a "Tale of Two Believes" (January blog).

Anyway, the coffee is brewing, and I will be heading off to the radio station in a bit, but thought I would post for a few minutes. Tomorrow (Wed), we go to Saint John to get Natalie and Aiden at the airport (3 pm). Would appreciate your prayers for their safe travel, as they travel from The Pas to Winnipeg, Winnipeg to Halifax, and Halifax to Saint John. Aiden is not yet 2 years old, and of course is 'active,' to say the least. Pray for peace and calm on the flights (the airplane AND Aiden!) and the best flights ever! We are so excited that she is coming home again -- her visit THIS time is "just because," and not because of my health. We thank God for His goodness to us.

The radio show is off and running as of yesterday, and will evolve as I get in 'the groove.' My coffee is 'a brewin,' so must run and sit down. Hope you're enjoying the beautiful snow that is falling this morning. Papa Doug is upstairs snoring away.

No comments: