Wednesday 12 May 2010

My results

Thank you for praying for me today. Dr. Broad told me my white cell count climbed from 3.2 in December to 3.7, almost normal! The other results were not in yet, but that is what she was looking to come 'up.' And it did! Bless God. She did a thorough exam and will see me in August again. I love her...she is wonderful. All the docs that follow me are wonderful.

Please pray for our friend, Almira, who is on our ministry team and she goes to the doc tomorrow morning, and CT scan on Friday. She has been diagnosed with lymphoma and we are praying for her. As well, Brenda Jaillet, who is undergoing treatment as well.

Now to have some fiddleheads that Doris picked and washed and froze for me...lots of green in your diet is good. Life is good.

Live Laugh Love -- getting ready to do a womens' retreat at Burtts Corner on Friday night -- all women are welcome (and Doug). Starts at 7 o'clock -- free admission; goes to 9:30. Come along!

!Happy Deb

No comments: