Wednesday 15 December 2010

Do you feel like you're running in all directions this time of year? I do. From recording precious memories of Christmases past for the radio show, to looking for a lost music book, to shopping at my favorite store again (Zellers, of course), to traveling to Maugerville to look at the Saint John River flooding the land, to delivering the lost music book and some Christmas cooking to a friend, to teaching music, to preparing tomorrow's radio show, to running all over the city trying to retrieve an elementary Christmas music book from one student and delivering it to another for a recital tomorrow, to doing Christmas cards and talking on the phone, and so on. Yes, it's been a busy day.

Tomorrow, I think I have a couple of elves coming to help me in the morning. One is going to help me wrap presents, and the other is going to clean my oven and my refrigerator. Am I Santa?

No comments: