Thursday 2 December 2010

Rainbows

I love rainbows. God gave me the promise of a rainbow the day my radiation ended last June (09), on the last day of radiation, at the Millidgeville Superstore, in the bathroom, a photograph of a beautiful rainbow on the wall in that bathroom. It was His promise to me that I'm going to be OK.

Ever since then, I see rainbows all the time, and I smile, because I know He is pointing that out to me. Today, already -- two rainbow things I have encountered. First, a picture on a magazine, and then an email from Phenny, my friend:

"The rainbows of life follow the storms." Unknown


That is so true -- the rainbows DO follow storms! Just wanted to write about rainbows today on this rainy day. Wouldn't it be neat to see a rainbow in December in the sky? Now that would be a 'wonder,' but isn't this the 'wonder' month?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a baby yet??!!!!

Unknown said...

I saw a rainbow driving in to Woodstock yesterday from Houlton. It was right over the river and I thought of you. a rainbow in Dec is pretty unusual !

Unknown said...

Yes, it certainly is, Sharon, isn't it? But we have been getting rather unusual weather of late, have we not?