Monday 6 December 2010

Whew, what a weekend!

A jam-packed weekend of music: Saturday night benefit gospel concert, where my group, "First Love" sang "Mary Did You Know" and "Carol of the Bells." Unfortunately, I got carried away on the piano and played it hyper-speed, much to the chagrin of the sopranos carrying the melody, "Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas." A laughable moment, for sure.

Sunday morning at Morning Gate, then a three hour practice at Musicplex for the Rehab Rock Band (this coming Friday night is our performance), and a three hour stint at St. Margaret's Anglican Church in the evening, where I played piano and sang for 2 hours with the friends who were with me.

This morning I got up at 9:30 -- slept in. Wonder why?

No baby yet for Alicia and Jonathan, although she is now 3 cm. She is now one week overdue. Hope she has it tomorrow. If not, the doctor is going to induce her on Thursday.

Soon, another baby to grace our family! Grandbaby #5 is almost here!

No comments: