Wednesday 22 December 2010

Spa Treatment

Well, I had yet another spa treatment today-- surgery on my left hand. Walked myself down the hall to the spa OR (the docs laughed at me talking about it being a 'spa.'), hot blankets, pillows, needles pierced into both hands and VOILA, the fun began at 9:20 this morning. Done about 10 a.m., then recovery for quite awile, banana popsicle, grape popsicle, tea with milk and a glass of gingerale. What could be a bettter activity on a Dec. 22? I told the doctor that I didn't have any more hands, so no opportunity for surgery again. Max called and said, "that's all, no more!" I agree. I'm home now resting comfortably, and nursing a very sore, throbbing, wrapped up hand. Keep it on for two weeks, then stitches out on Jan 4.

Watching movies and shows all afternoon so far and soon to take my penicillin.

Thanks for all your prayers!

My nurse Doug just walked in and will feed me penicillin now. What a man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah...NO MORE SURGERIES!!
Heal soon. Love, S.S.Sis

Unknown said...

thanks, Sis, love you and can't wait to see you again!