Friday 25 February 2011

Cold and 'Pite'

I attempted to go out to several grocery stores this morning about 10:15. Alas, the truck will not start, even though it is plugged in. It is now 11:30, and I am soon going to go try it again. Temperature? Minus 30 plus windchill. Baby Sarah is playing on the floor and Aiden is sucking his thumb, nestled up to me as I type, or should I say, 'pite,' as Aiden calls it. Aiden likes to 'pite' every day on the computer and we set up Notepad and he can type (pite) his alphabet in order, finding the keys on the keyboard very quickly. This is a techno kid, for sure. Very smart.

More later. I'm on vacation as Julia Child today, as we are going to a birthday party from 4-6 pm at the Wellness Centre. So no cooking for me today! Although it is almost lunch, so I must go prepare that before attempting to go out and shop.

We are celebrating Aiden's birthday tomorrow, one month earlier than his real birthday. A bunch of kids are coming over. Should be mayhem here.

No comments: