Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hard Work!

Child care is hard work! I am exhausted and planned on writing earlier, but after feeding and holding Sarah for a couple of hours this evening, having a cup of chamomile tea and falling asleep on the couch, I am now ready for bed.

A full day, complete with 1 1/2 hours of exercise for me at the Wellness Centre (the gym), a family trip to the midwife (for Nat, not me!), and a trip to DQ to pick up supper (although I did not eat DQ fare, but a rather strange assortment of food that I prepared at home). I was way too tired to make what I had planned for supper -- sweet and sour chicken and rice. It's in the fridge marinating for tomorrow night.

Now I must night. Night.

2 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Hey Deb, It looks like you're having lots of interesting fun there. Love the 'yellow submarine'. That would be cool to go in. Sunny and cold here today (but probably warmer than where you are). Blessings, Pam

Anonymous said...

Yes, taking care of children IS hard work. Trying taking care of my 3 boys someday. ;) I don't think Jeff TRULY gets why I'm overwhelmed at times...but don't get me wrong, I love them!

Krista