Saturday 26 February 2011

An Early Birthday Party








Today we celebrated Aiden’s birthday, one month early (March 26 is his 3rd birthday). Nat & I are wiped out. Activities included ‘Put the wheel on the Car,’ which I actually drew on large paper; and ‘musical couch’ (my title); and ‘musical freeze,’ where the kids all danced and froze when the music stopped. Of course, me being the Dancing Queen, I couldn’t help but dance with them, and Natalie and I did a rousing rendition of the “Mommy dance,” an old family favorite (it’s actually my kids making fun of me dancing).
Then a CARS cake for the children. Along with this, a very fussy baby Sarah. She is still fussing. I’ve actually been praying that she would go to sleep. I’m sure Natalie is, too. Sarah, you need your beauty sleep for tomorrow’s dedication service!
Oh, we’re tired…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it is a girl? Blue jeans??

'old-fashioned' Granny