Thursday 26 March 2009

Aiden is 1 today!

Aiden Joshua DuBois, the Manitoba man, is now a one-year-old! Natalie made a cake yesterday with three primary colours. I can't wait to see her pictures of his birthday party and all his little friends that came to visit. I'll post a picture once she emails me. Just another week or so and we will celebrate with the little man. He took his first steps the other day and no doubt will be driving a car by the time he arrives on April 6th.

At noon I took a walk for an hour on the walking trail, even though it was covered with snow. I listened to a couple of sermons on my IPod. Had a visit from C & D, and we prayed together.

Tonight we celebrated the birthday of the OT Director's husband. R & S were there as well. A great meal together, and then we played Catch Phrase, which generated loads of laughter. It's good to laugh, isn't it? You forget your problems. Laughter is good medicine. I need to remember to take more of this medication. I'm looking forward to a visit from the girls from Norton on Friday. I'm sure that visit will generate some more laughter.

No comments: