Saturday 7 March 2009


It's a beautiful Saturday. We are traveling up to Bristol to see Jon and Alicia and the kids. Cheryl is going back to Saint John this morning. She got storm stayed, and we were happy to have her stay with us another day. The last two days have been filled with much activity: working on my baby quilt, a gathering of friends on Thursday night, with a surprise visit from Shelly and David, a walk at Willie Wonka's, a hockey game on Friday night, and a meal at McGinnis Landing with friends. I love people, have I ever said that before? Friends bless us, they renew us, they love on us, and they give us hope. I thank God for friends.

I have been having waves of deep tiredness, as I feel the effects of the third chemo. The waves come and go, washing over me. I simply have to let them pass and ride the wave of tiredness until it leaves. I feel like I'm 'under the weather' right now. But as the weather gets better outside, so will my health. That is what I believe. I'm looking forward to Spring. I'm looking forward to hair as well. My Chia pet, Chia, is now growing hair. I'll post a picture of her. We have a competition going on. Currently, she has more hair than I do, but I'll catch up. You can't catch me….

My friend, Ph says it's going to be 15 degrees today. C and I offered to buy her a bikini if that was so. The temperature is already up to 5 degrees, so perhaps she'll be right. I hope so.

No comments: