Friday 20 March 2009

Hi – I just wanted to put out the plea for prayer again. I am in a lot of pain these past few days and am finding it quite hard to work through the pain. I never knew there were so many joints, bones and muscles in which pain could radiate. My body feels like a pinball machine – with balls of pain hitting me all over. I pray and hope that it will soon disappear. It is very difficult to focus on anything but the pain. Pain tends to take over, and you have to fight against it and try to remain positive – which I must admit I am struggling with. I must concentrate on the positives and on the God of the positive. So, I ask for your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will pray but check with your oncologist-they may have something that will help. Dr. Grant says people should not have to suffer pain when there are so many drug options.