Thursday 19 March 2009



Wednesday was a bit of a hard day. I had a lot of pain in my body – as if needles were being constantly pushed into my lower body – hips, legs, knees, bones, feet. Side effects. Brenda and Mom came and cleaned the house in the morning. Luke and I watched videos. I spent all day in a chair until Brenda took me to Mom's for dinner. After awhile, I was able to play dominoes with Mom and Dad, Luke and Brenda, wrapped up in a fleece blanket.

This morning, I'm still feeling the needles. I'm hoping the pain will stop today. Pain really tires one out. I must go do something to take my mind off the pain – focus on something else.

Here's a couple of pictures of Brenda's boys, along with Doug's head. I'm starting to look like one of the 'boys.' Soon and very soon, my hair will start to grow back and no one will recognize me.

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I think you have teh handsomest head!