Wednesday 4 March 2009

Woke up at 6:30 again and read until 8. Reading Keith Green's Biography. It is fascinating. Takes me back to the 70's (scary thought!). I was young and carefree then and so in love with God. Now I'm trying to be carefree. The love with God thing is not hard. We've come through way too many things for me not to love Him. He has never failed me and He never will, because He can't fail. He's not a man – He is God.

Went to the OT Director's house again to work. I decided it would be like going there for work – it could be my temporary job. Go and cut fabric and sew, lay on the floor when I get tired, have a frozen cappuccino or an orange, and get back to sewing straight lines until it's quitting time at 4 p.m. The rotary cutter woman (my mother) was under the weather, so she couldn't make it to the fabric shop. Good thing, I haven't got the $650.00 to pay her salary yet. We decided we should go into business, but that we wouldn't make very much money, what with me lying down on the job so much. I thought we could call the business, "Lethargic Quilt Shop" (LQS). Our motto could be: "We'll take two years to make your quilt."

Came home to find Cheryl from Saint John. She came to visit for a couple of days. She made a wonderful dinner for us. L. dropped by with olive oil lotion (I need all the lotion I can find to keep my skin supple. Just kidding).

Well, I must go and eat some Laura Secord chocolates that arrived mysteriously on the verandah. Whoever the mysterious donor is, I thank you. It has been befuddling me all winter as to who you are.

Doug went to deliver a spare washer and dryer we had hanging around. When he gets back, we're going to watch Fireproof with Cheryl. She needs to be prepared to see the movie at her church on Friday night.

1 comment:

Good Heavens! said...

I have dibs to read it after you! Angie M.