Sunday 31 May 2009

Sunday

It was a good day today. Went to church this morning and lead the music with the youth. It was great to be back amongst the people again. We went to the Hamptons for lunch, then home for a nap. To Mom and Dad's to see them before I head back to Europe, then to the OT Director's house.

I'm going to stay overnight in Europe tomorrow night, but not sure which country yet. Q is coming from Grand Manan and is picking the place to stay. We'll have a grand old time, I'm sure, and I will appreciate resting in the luxurious accommodations.
Tuesday morning I will drive home again to have one night home before I spend the next 1 1/2 weeks in Europe.

Well, my head feels foggy and I'm not even sure if I'm making sense, plus I'm having a hot flash. Gotta dash outside! Later....

No comments: