Tuesday 9 February 2010

Are you still surviving? I am. Still recovering from the fabulous weekend at Greenhill Lake Camp. I'm sure ALL the women are! It was a fantastic time, wasn't it?
I had to have a nap this afternoon as the weekend caught up to me.

In case you're wondering why "I Will Survive" is on the website as background music, it was the theme song I picked for the weekend. Considering my topic was More Than a Survivor, More Than A Conqueror, it seemed to fit. Hope you enjoy it. If you don't, just turn down the volume on your computer (smile).

Brenda and Mom came over for lunch today and we had a veritable feast. Tonight I went to Ladies' Choir, but found it hard to sing as I am so tired. So why am I still up at 11:40ish writing on a blog you may ask? Because I just finished working on my radio show for tomorrow, so thought I would post something before bedtime.

I spoke to Jalene from Campobello on the phone tonight. She has asked us to pray for her baby, Hope, who will be born in early May. She wants us to pray that Hope's ascending aorta will grow (Hope has left hypoplastic heart). So, let's all agree to pray to this end -- that Baby Hope's aorta will grow to the proper size and that she will come through surgery with flying colours. This is a VERY stressful time for this family, so please uphold Jalene and Stefan and Baby Hope in prayer. HONK HONK for them.... (if you haven't seen the video on the geese, check out the website sidebar and click 'Videos.' That way, you will know what I mean about HONK HONK being an encouraging thing).

Never, never, never give in -- Never, never, never give up.
All is well

!Deb

No comments: