Monday 22 February 2010

Update

Haven't written for awhile for various reasons. One is that I couldn't get on the blogspot, so had to have one of my 'secretaries,' Carolyn, find out why and of course, she did. Carolyn is the webmaster and says she can understand my brain so to speak. Carolyn is wonderful.

The weekend was so full of people and things to do that it's hard to describe. We had company Friday night and Saturday night, church music, meetings, band practice for another 'rock' band appearance this coming Thursday night for a Haiti fundraiser, and attendance at Max's 'Come as You Are' event for women. I was Dawn Marie Allaby's 'understudy' and sang a song until she got there. She was the 'real singer' I said (tongue in cheek, as I do sing all the time, but it was fun to pretend I was an understudy).

Today was the radio show, teaching the BEADY Bunch piano, a hair cut by a new hairdresser (where I basically heard her lifestory, and that of her boyfriend's), groceries, prayer and teaching music again til after 10 tonight.

Found out today that we will be going to the Bahamas in April where I will be the opening speaker at a conference. So Doug booked the tickets and accomodations tonight for a week in Freeport. This will be my fourth trip to Bahamas in 11 years. Hard to believe. Now, what will I speak about? Pray for me! I'm sure it will come; always does.

Really enjoying life...

No comments: