Thursday 18 February 2010

They made it to The Pas!

Natalie called last evening around 9:30. After many humorous 'incidents,' which would be normal flying such a long way with a baby (including being 'searched and patted down' by security; and having Aiden drool all over Nat's face while they were sleeping), they made it! And I could relax.

She said she could feel everyone's prayers and thanks to all of you.

It's lonely here in the house, I gotta tell you... need to find a new routine now. Will no doubt take awhile for me to get in a 'groove' of some sort. I miss them already.

Oh, well, like I always say, "Thank God for Alexander Graham Bell."

Check out the website page for a new opening 'song.' Those of you who attended the retreat a couple of weekends ago will appreciate it (and maybe some others will, too).

debmacministries.com

Have a great Son-filled day. "Face it with a grin..."

!Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me want to cry!! "You are my Sunshine"

Granny

Anonymous said...

I remember you singing it to us Granny!

Love it!
S.S. Sis (Kid)