Thursday 15 October 2009

Back to Europe

Today, Jessica and I went to Europe to visit Nurse Cherry. After about ten minutes into our visit, we took off in the Cherrymobile, pushed the turboboost button and off we went on a wild adventure. Well, not too wild -- just up the road about 10 minutes, parked and went on a hike up in the highlands of Scotland to view the lochs and rivers below. Beautiful day with lots of colour. Then back down to the valley to walk to an old train station, past an old cathedral and up a wooded path reminiscent of an Anne of Green Gables path. Back to Cherry's for pumpkin tea and sweets. Said our good-byes and after a trip to the grocer to pick up some paper and pens, we headed back home. I've spent the evening on the couch and my feet are aching once again. But feels good to have gone on this little adventure and the hike in the highlands.

I must go soak my feet in Epsom salts. Perhaps my whole body.

God is good and His mercies endure forever.

No comments: