Saturday 3 October 2009

Getting Ready for the Run!

Just got home from a great three days in Victoria Corner. The scenery was beautiful, and the talks amazing. Information overload, but great stuff.

Getting excited about the Run tomorrow, no matter what the weather. Team Dancing Queen will be gathering here at 12:00 noon and we will go to the run as a team, run/walk as a team and eat together later as a team! I'll post pictures and tell you all about it later. I am so honored to have so many friends rooting me on in this journey I'm on. And for those of you participating in the run, an extra thank you -- for all the fundraising you've been doing, and taking the time to walk 5 kilometres with me. And thanks to the Northern Team Dancing Queen, who are also walking/running tomorrow in The Pas. (They are also walking/running and eating together tomorrow as well). Wish we could be there with you!

!Deb -- The Dancing Queen

No comments: