Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tuesday

Today was a busy day -- again. Not as busy as yesterday, but still full of 'stuff.' Went to a counselor again this morning and dealt with some more 'stuff.' It's like I have to re-learn a few things in my life and be reassured of things I used to take for granted. After that, picked up Brenda and off we went to the gym, where she endured what I have to go through with Saffire, who puts me through the fire. It was a piece of cake for Brenda, I'm sure, but for me, it was sweat city.

Lunch with Mom and off we went to Home Hardware and Kent to search for a new picture for my living room and a kitchen fan/light fixture. I didn't get either, and Brenda left with a new light for her kitchen instead. Groceries and then home to teach piano and guitar til 6:30, where Brenda and I hopped in the car and went to the choir together. She sat in the back of the 110 member choir and listened. I got to accompany the choir for a short time again, which I enjoy. But I really enjoy the singing challenge. I lose myself in it, for that short hour and a half on a Tuesday evening. Our Christmas concert will be quite an event, I'm sure.

To DQ after such a vocal workout, where we met Doug for sundaes. And now I'm ready for bed, once again. I pray I can sleep tonight. Sometimes when one is overtired, one doesn't sleep. Isn't that true? I know I was tired after the Run for the Cure, and my left foot has been suffering with plantar fascitis. I could hardly walk this morning. Oh well, I guess I'll have to learn to walk again.

No comments: