Tuesday 27 October 2009

Flu Shot Mania Plus

It must have been a combination of the 'ammo' from the 'mammo' I had this morning, and the H1N1 flu shot I had directly afterwards that caused me to have yet another day of mania. After these two procedures, I commenced a full day of various activities:

  • Home Hardware to buy a sculpture floral picture for my living room wall with my birthday money (it's taken me awhile to find something I like);
  • Drove to Greenhill Lake Camp with Jessica to prepare for women's retreat this weekend;
  • Unloaded a large amount of groceries and filed them in the kitchen and fridge
  • Made many bunkbeds with Jessica. We really learned to appreciate Nurse Cherry, who usually does this job. And I'm sure we are sore tonight;
  • Transported a microwave to the nurse's cabin where Doug and I will stay for the weekend;
  • Drove back to town for 3:30 to teach, but decided to create yet another banana bread for the weekend;
  • Taught two students til 6:00;
  • Didn't think I had enough banana bread (even though I made four last week, plus a lemon bread), so made two more breads;
  • Peeled organic apples and made applesauce;
  • Planned my soup;
  • Fed Doug supper;
  • Called the radio station to talk about my show with a fellow DJ;
  • Doug & I went to Superstore to get groceries for my soup making/apple crumble day tomorrow (as well as teaching);
  • Print out registration form for weekend retreat;
  • Tried to find autotext feature on computer so I could tell Max who needs this info, but alas, I cannot find it. Linda, help?
  • Wash dishes
  • Go to bed sometime and hopefully sleep

Thank you for the full day, Lord, and the energy to get through it. Is this the same day since this morning? Sometimes I think that at the end of a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go to the Superstore with the DJ or with Dad? :)

Love Nat

Anonymous said...

Correction: Doug and I went to the Superstore!