Monday 26 July 2010

I'm Back in St. Martins

Here I am again -- Century Farm Family Campground in St. Martins. Been here since early Saturday morning, after Doug and I slept the night just outside Saint John. We pulled off and set up camp on the side of the highway, after leaving Killarney Lake late on Friday night.

What am I doing? Basically nothing. Walking, eating, reading, napping. Waiting for Natalie to get to New Brunswick with Aiden. Coming on a jet plane. Tonight at 8:30. Doug will pick her up. I will drive to Freddytown tomorrow morning and bring her back to the coast. Doug got up this morning and drove to F'ton to work for the week. I miss him. He's my best friend. After all these years (32), I still long to be with him.

Must go play Scrabble with Granny over at her trailer. Will let you know who wins again.

No comments: