Wednesday 14 July 2010

Sheep, Anyone?

I've been doing dramas about being a shepherd here at Greenhill Lake, complete with stuffed sheep, and an occasional human sheep thrown here and there to add to the mixture in the pasture. I sing, dance, drum, play the piano, strum the guitar, jump up and down, share the Gospel, laugh and sweat profusely on stage. But it's all worth it. More sheep coming to know Jesus today -- 16 of them today. That makes 20 this week. Having a great time and making lots of connections with the kids and the staff. Thank you for praying for me. Pray that I get some sleep tonight, though! Didn't sleep much last night.

Tonight, we climb the mountain and I do campfire on top of the hill tonight. And believe me, it's a mountain to climb. Pray for my legs! That these ol' sheep legs can manage the crags and the crannies of Greenhill Lake Mountain.

I told the kids today while I was acting so silly, that they should never lose their sense of play as they get older. I certainly haven't, and I love it!

!Pastor Deb

No comments: