Wednesday 7 July 2010

It is much TOO hot to even write! Today I traveled up to Davidson Lake to get Doris, back to Fredericton, to Oromocto, to Sheffield to pick up the three girls, back to Fredericton to Toy Story 3 3D. It was awesome and I want to see it again. Would recommend it highly. I liked it better than #1 & #2. Then took the girls to Tim Hortons Drive through in Oromocto, back to Sheffield, and back to Fredericton, then up to Davidson Lake to take Doris back, have a tomato sandwich and swiss chard, dangle my legs and arms in the lake and back to Fredericton to visit with Doug's mom and water my garden, visit with Syd across the street, look at his guitar, get him guitar strings, receive a tea cup and saucer in return and go for a long walk with Doug.

Now I have composed an extremely long sentence and must stop typing as I am much too hot. That's a synopsis of this hot day spent mostly inside an air conditioned car and an air conditioned theatre. Now to go up to my air conditioned bedroom, thanks to Reg & Louise from Saskatchewan, who gave us this beautiful creation last year when we were out west. Never thought I would ever have an air conditioner in my bedroom but in this kind of heat, you'll do almost anything.

No comments: