Monday 24 January 2011


It's certainly been an exciting weekend. The most exciting event, of course, being the birth of grandchild #6 - Baby Sarah Kathyrn on early Friday morning. I still can't believe it.

Friday night we had dinner at R & S's house with D & L, a farewell dinner for D & L, as they headed to Florida for a couple of months. Saturday morning at Smythe Street women's breakfast. I reunited with a co-worker from my days in the psychiatry unit in the 80's. Home to practice for a music night at the Keswick Ridge Historical Society, where I played in a 'band' again, singing all sorts of songs, and then one by myself -- "Find Me in the River," which was a surprise to many I think, leaving some with tears in their eyes. I was blessed to have the opportunity to share my faith with them in this way. Made more connections for future events.

Sunday morning found us at Morning Gate Church leading the music. Sunday afternoon preparing for speaking in the evening, watching football and having a nap. Sunday night at Nashwaaksis Baptist Church singing with Sisters Act, and then I gave my "LIVE LAUGH LOVE" seminar, the first part on LIVE...Home again to watch pre-taped football. To bed at 11. Imagine. To bed early. I wonder why?

Now it's Monday and time to start all over again. Bless God -- it's going to be a GOOD day! and a good week of being ALIVE!

No comments: