Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tuesday

My day today:

1. Devotions
1.a Radio show
2. Teach piano
3. Massage therapy at Body Renewal (Julie Piercey -- she's wonderful!)
4. Good Life gym -- session with Denis, my personal trainer
5. Pita Pit -- Greek salad take-out
6. Teach guitar & piano til 7 pm
7. Deliver guitar across the street
8. Record "The Flower" on the piano and mp3 it to Cousin W so he can use it as an accompaniment to his violin (I expect you to play it for me, W.)
9. Receive Rand & Tammy G. into our 'recording studio' and I played the piano to his new song, "Sing the Blues Away." Doug recorded it on the computer. Mp3'ed it to their email address so they can use it in an upcoming concert.
10. Talked to Nat on the phone. Baby Sarah is doing fine, but sleeping much in the daytime and little in the night. Not yet a week old, the sweet l'il child.
11. Blog
12. Go veg out now and watch "Harry's Law," one of my new favorite shows, along with Blue Bloods and Parenthood.

Tomorrow -- speak at a Seniors' luncheon at Morning Gate church about my battle with cancer, then teach til 7:15 pm. After that, the girls of Sisters Act land at my door for a music practice for the upcoming retreat at Greenhill Lake Camp. And it's usually a LOUD practice, with us all talking at once. Mass confusion, but we seem to understand each other. Lots of laughter.

So if I don't blog tomorrow, at least you know what I'm doing.

Lots of activity here at The Soul Cafe.

No comments: