Thursday 27 January 2011

Working, working -- at home, at the gym (really worked out today). Exercise is hard but beneficial, right? I can't wait to get in shape again. I'm in rehab, for sure, training my body to get back to where it used to be. Never knew it would be so hard to get back in shape after cancer. It really does take a toll on your body. And the Arimidex does, too.

And getting older. Spoke to the Seniors the other day at Morning Gate Church (a beautiful bunch of people). Told them that I want to grow old. If I'm as beautiful in spirit and physicality like they are, that's a good thing to look forward to.

Just finished Bible study tonight -- a house full of random people, sharing their lives with one another.

Seeing Dr. Menesi in the morning. He'll look at my hand and see if it is healing OK. I believe it is.

No comments: