Monday 10 January 2011

Monday

Well, it wasn't really a manic Monday. Didn't get up til 9:30! Then lounged around, did some devos, prayed, and took the ornaments off my second tree. A lunch of fruit, yogurt and almonds (although a donut snuck in my morning food somehow). I feel like I'm trying to eat all the bad stuff in the house so it won't tempt me anymore. I'm not usually one to be tempted by this type of food, but what I've discovered is that once you start eating the sugar, you want the sugar. Sugar is as addictive as cocaine, they say. I'm not that bad, really. But I will be watching what I eat more, for sure.

To the gym and biked for 20 minutes or so, then home to have a sandwich and a nap for a couple of hours before teaching for a bit of the evening. Doug took down the tree and rearranged the living room.

Now to go eat a salad and watch Blue Bloods, a TV police drama with Tom Selleck. We really like it. I tape it on the PVR. PVR, DVD, CD, Wii, ATM, so many letters!

BTW, Doug and I played our first Wii games in Grand Manan at Joy & Doug's house. Micah, their six-year-old, taught us. Imagine. We actually had a great time Wii-ing (not wooing, for those of you in Campobello). Bowling, wipe-out, flying, frisbee on the Wii. You should have seen us, Nat. Do you have Wii Resort? We'll want to play that when we fly out to The Pas in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wii Fit is fun, and challenging too. :)

Krista