Sunday 6 March 2011

I'm at home keeping Sarah this morning, as my back is still 'under the weather.' Doug, Natalie and Aiden went to church. Sarah is sleeping and I am amusing myself, as you can see -- finding music, reading, and about to make myself a cup of tea and sit and read again in the sunny kitchen. It started out this morning at minus 33, but I think it's warmed up to about -20. This afternoon we will go to the church for a baby shower for Sarah. What a good baby! We got through her growth spurt episodes and we think we've figured her out. She is growing like a good weed and is already starting to burst out of 6 month clothing. She is now going on her 7th week of life here on earth. I am so blessed to tend to her, and to Aiden. One more week here in The Pas and we will have to say good-bye again. Sad but true. Oh, it's hard to have your children and grandchildren live so far away. Many of you understand. God has granted us the opportunity to come out here for this long, and for that I am very thankful.

No comments: