Friday 11 March 2011

Scrabble Marathon

Nat and I JUST finished our Scrabble marathon, which started yesterday at 11:30 AM. Laid the last tile this morning at 9:26 AM.

Natalie won -- Score 259; I came in at 251. Amazing. Her first time to beat me in history. It was nip and tuck the last few rounds, but she pulled it off. She is celebrating in the kitchen, I think, by washing dishes. Doug is pounding downstairs. Sarah is trying to sleep, and Aiden is in my room playing with the IPod which is being charged (he's a technology guru).

Time for a nap for Natalie perhaps, and perhaps I'll get dressed. Perhaps not. We're expecting a big storm today, so perhaps I'll stay in my PJs all day. Lots of 'perhaps' happening here.

My prayers go out to the people of Japan -- 8.9 earthquake. Wow. The world is certainly experiencing much turmoil.

No comments: